- Join this market leading national bulk logistics organisation with a new and modern fleet of trucks!
- An attractive salary (commensurate with experience) is on offer!
- Enjoy great benefits including housing, vehicle, computer and phone!
About the Organisation
As Australia's market leader in specialised bulk logistics, Kalari offers customised, innovative, best-fit, contracted solutions for high-volume logistics challenges to many of Australia’s leading corporations – with a particular emphasis on safety, compliance assurance, people and leadership, operational excellence, customer engagement and sustainability.
With over 30 years’ experience, Kalari is Australia’s most innovative and prominent specialist bulk logistics provider to the mining and resources sector and other selected industries, servicing more than 100 mining and industrial sites across Australia.
Your new opportunity awaits!
Kalari now has an exciting career opportunity for an Operations/Account Manager to join the team on a full-time basis.
You will primarily be responsible for the daily management of the business including people, planning and safety management.
More specifically, your duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Be highly visible on operational sites ensuring our people are safe and operations are operating within key parameters;
- Leading a high performing team in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- Manage business performance through key financial and production metrics;
- Maintain business standards in Health, Safety and compliance; and
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate must have past experience in an Operations/Account Management role as well as demonstrated experience leading and managing a team.
This is a varied role that will see you not only managing the day to day operations and any issues that arise but will also involve a hands-on approach when required.
You will be naturally analytically minded with commercial experience or at least a very strong understanding of the commercial space.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be essential to ensure you are able to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders. Previous experience within large organisations and an understanding of the way they operate differently will be highly regarded.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary (commensurate with experience) plus vehicle, computer and phone.
You will also enjoy rent-free housing - just pay utilities! Relocation assistance can be negotiated for the right candidate.
If you're searching for the next step in your career, don't wait - Apply Now!